There are so many ways to get involved. Whether it's minutes, hours or days, the time you give really does matter.
With so many people in the UK now living with cancer, we want to make sure that no one faces cancer alone and have the right support needed for them. That's why we need people like you to volunteer your time in whatever way you can.
As a Sakoon Through Cancer volunteer, you can do the following:
· make a meaningful difference to people affected by cancer
· meet like-minded volunteers and become part of Sakoon Through Cancer’s team
· supporting the aims and services of the charity
· take patients and families/carers to hospital appointments
· support with fundraising events
· support workshops and information days/events
· talking to local community and generating coverage for the charity.
· supporting Sakoon Through Cancer in changing the stigma around cancer within the Asian community.
· directing people to the right source of information or signposting them in the right direction for support if you can do so.
You will receive any necessary training for your role.
Get in touch now to start your rewarding journey!