There are so many ways to get involved. Whether it's minutes, hours or days, the time you give really does matter.
With so many people in the UK now living with cancer, we want to make sure that no one faces cancer alone and have the right support needed for them. That's why we need people like you to volunteer your time in whatever way you can.
As a Sakoon Through Cancer volunteer, you can do the following:
· make a meaningful difference to people affected by cancer
· meet like-minded volunteers and become part of Sakoon Through Cancer family
· supporting the aims and services of the charity
· support with fundraising events
· support workshops and information days/events
· talking to local community and generating coverage for the charity
· supporting Sakoon Through Cancer in changing the stigma around cancer within the South Asian community.
· directing people to the right source of information or signposting them in the right direction for support if you can do so
· being a part of our befriending service 'Good To Talk'
You will receive any necessary training for your role.
Get in touch now to start your rewarding journey!
"Life's most persistent and urgent question is, What are you doing for others?"
- Martin Luther King Jr.